Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sunday Chutney

I'm Bella Wilson and I'm a bit boyish. You see because of my fastness I've got a big addiction to football and tackle rugby. Which is great. The trouble is my friends never want to play the same game that I want to play. I enjoy annoying my sister Kylie. And I have a whole shelf full of pranks. I like mud outdoors and climbing trees, but I really really don't like brushing my crazily messy hair. Other things I don't like are Barbies, pink (ugh!), dresses and skirts. But I LOVE CAKE!!!!! Sometimes I wish my sister stopped wearing dresses. My future lies in taming toads or being a pro football player or playing rugby for a living. Sometimes I feel a bit like a boy but only sometimes. If I could have one wish it would be for all my friends to like the same stuff as me, or maybe to have a different sister instead of Kylie it depends..







By Mia Fay

 

No comments:

Post a Comment